Wilkie's Auto Centre understand that safety is crucial so that is why we are pleased to inform you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are available at our Bongaree workshop...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Bongaree
When it comes to dealing with brakes, you shouldn't wait until brake repairs are actually necessary.
Routine checks like those in our 65 point vehicle report, which accompanies every full car service attended to by Wilkie's Auto Centre, are critical to ensure your vehicle's braking system is prepared to stop you in time. Our expert technicians will advise you when there are any signs that service or repair of your car's brake system is recommended prior to it becoming an expensive issue.
Brake services available at Wilkie's Auto Centre include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Brake Fluid Flush And Replacement
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Resurfacing or Machining
- Replacement Brake Discs And Drums
- Brake Caliper Replacement
- Replacement Of Brake Lines And Hoses
- Complete Brake Systems Replaced
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you percieve any indications that a vehicle's brakes could be due for service or repair make an online booking and have the brakes assessed at our Bongaree workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to pay attention to:
- Brake Pedal Seems Sticky
- Brakes Overly Noisy
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Applied
- Vibration When Brakes Are applied
- Brake Light Illuminates
- Spongy Feel to Brake Pedal
- Reduction In Stopping Ability
- Hard Feel To Brake Pedal
To discover more about these warning signs along with potential causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm